NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
The Pizza Hut® Graduation Free Pizza Offer (“Offer”) is sponsored by Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024.
- OFFER TIMING: The Offer begins at 10:35 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) on May 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on May 28, 2020, or when supplies are exhausted, whichever is sooner (“Offer Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Offer’s official time clock. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Offer at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is offered only to individuals who are (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and (ii) at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of participation. Employees of Sponsor, Dairy Management Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising, promotion and production agencies (collectively, “Offer Entities”); and the members of each of their immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Offer. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Receiving a Gift (as defined in Section 3) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW THE OFFER WORKS: During the Offer Period, visit www.pizzahut.com/gradparty and follow the instructions to sign into your Hut Rewards account on the online form and click the sign in box to agree to these Offer terms and submit. Upon sign in, you will receive one (1) digital coupon into your Hut Rewards account that can be redeemed for one (1) free medium size one (1) topping Pizza Hut® hand tossed, Thin ‘N Crispy®, or Original Pan® (stuffed crust not valid) pizza. If you do not have a Hut Rewards account, you will be directed to create an account. There is no charge or cost to create or maintain a Hut Rewards account. Coupon will be posted to the “just for you” section of your Hut Rewards account (the “Gift”).
Limit One (1) Gift (if applicable) per Hut Rewards member account throughout the Offer.
- GIFTS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Each Gift is one (1) free medium size one
- topping Pizza Hut® hand tossed, Thin ‘N Crispy®, or Original Pan® (stuffed crust not valid) pizza posted to the “just for you” section of a Hut Rewards Members account. The ARV of each Gift is
$10.19. 500,000 Gifts will be made available for this Offer.
Gift may only be redeemed online, valid for delivery (subject to delivery minimums/fees) or carryout. Gifts expire (and therefore must be redeemed by) June 4, 2020. Additional charge will apply for more than one (1) topping or for extra cheese. Gift not valid on specialties. Limit of one (1) Gift redemption per order. Valid on same ticket as other offers. Gift valid at all Pizza Hut® United States locations. The right to receive a Gift is non-assignable, non-transferable and no Gift substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Gift of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Gift or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein (including, but not limited to, all taxes,
delivery charges, tips, etc.) shall be solely the Gift recipient’s responsibility. Delivery charges are not a driver tip. The Offer Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Gift for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Gift, the Gift may not be re-awarded. All federal, state, and local taxes imposed on the acceptance of the Gift are solely the responsibility of the Gift recipients.
- GIFT REDEMPTION AND CONDITIONS: Gifts will be posted to the “just for you” section of each Gift recipient’s Hut Rewards account shortly after Offer participation. If a potential Gift recipient is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions, the Gift may be forfeited. Sponsor will not attempt to notify the Gift recipients, and Gift recipients will be solely responsible for navigating to the “just for you” section of their Hut Rewards account to locate and redeem their Gift. Each Gift will only be awarded to a verified Hut Rewards account recipient.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Offer, participants agree that the Offer Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or undeliverable e-mail or Hut Rewards account notifications; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Offer; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Offer and/or accepting a Gift; and (viii) emails that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Terms and Conditions. Further, the Offer Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable Gift notifications.
By accepting and/or redeeming a Gift (if applicable), individuals agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Terms and Conditions; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Offer; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Offer, including, but not limited to, any Offer-related activity or element thereof; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Gift (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the Gift being provided (if applicable); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Gifts or notification (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by any Gift recipient.
If, for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned, including any virus, bug, technical failures, fraud, unauthorized human intervention, epidemic, pandemic or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Offer, Sponsor reserves the right,
at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer and/or proceed with the Offer, including the determination of Gift recipients (if applicable) in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Offer, including the Gifts, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
7. DISPUTES: THIS OFFER IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. GIFT RECIPIENTS (IF APPLICABLE) AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE OFFER ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE OFFER PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Offer other than as described herein is void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Gift recipient found or suspected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of these Official Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Offer. Any attempted form of participation in this Offer other than as in these Official Terms and Conditions is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered for a Hut Rewards account or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Gift that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Gift recipients may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Gift recipient, the recipient will be declared to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Hut Rewards member registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each Gift recipient may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR
UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any
provision of these Official Terms and Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Terms and Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions or the Gift documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Gift recipient (if applicable) shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Terms and Conditions. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Official Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Official Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
® 2020 Pizza Hut, LLC. All rights reserved. The Pizza Hut name, logos and related marks are trademarks of Pizza Hut, LLC.