Fans can tune in to the live monthly event to enjoy exclusive gaming livestreams, celebrity appearances, giveaways and of course, Pizza Hut pizza
PLANO, Texas, June 23, 2021 – Pizza Hut is teaming up with Twitch once again this time as the newest Official Marketing Partner of Twitch Rivals North America— becoming the Official Pizza of Twitch Rivals! Twitch Rivals is the #1 destination for live competitive entertainment on Twitch.
After the success of last year’s Friday Night Bites series on Twitch, Pizza Hut is taking it to the next level on the Twitch Rivals stage. This monthly, celebrity game night/pizza party will bring together celebs, influencers, and pro-gamers into one stream — all under a common love of pizza. Last year’s limited-run Friday Night Bites series had more than 1M live viewers each episode. Past guests include Adam Devine, Hannah Stocking, Jerry Ferrara, and more.
Friday Night Bites will bring together a diverse Twitch community of fans, gamers, music-lovers and sports devotees to the nearly 2.5 million average viewership happening on the service at any moment.
Fans can tune into the first Twitch Rivals: Friday Night Bites presented by Pizza Hut on Friday, June 25 from 3-5:30 p.m. PT. ESPN Host Arda Odal and Twitch streamer EEvisu, serving as the first host and caster duo respectively, will join music icon T-Pain in playing Gartic, revealing their go-to Pizza Hut orders, and more. Throughout each monthly Friday Night Bites episode, fans can expect fun features like:
- Pizza Deliveries: Pizza Hut is delivering the goods, literally! Hosts and celebrity guests will enjoy their favorite Pizza Hut orders live, during each episode of Friday Night Bites.
- Special Guests: Each episode will feature well-known gamers and celebrities playing a popular game every month.
- Challenges: The competition doesn’t end with gameplay. Guests can also compete in friendly pizza-themed challenges.
- Integrations: Pizza Hut will bring the hype with their very own branded broadcast integration, the M-V-Pizza— showering Twitch Rivals event champs with all the glory and helping the community to celebrate winning moments in gameplay.
- Giveaways: Throughout the stream, the gamers won’t be the only ones winning— viewers who engage in the live Twitch chat will have a chance to receive surprises from Pizza Hut.
About Pizza Hut®
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), has more restaurant locations in the world than any other pizza company. Founded in 1958 in Wichita, Kan., Pizza Hut operates nearly 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, and Amazon and Google devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery – and has Hut Rewards, the Pizza Hut loyalty program that offers points for every dollar spent on food any way you order.
Now more than ever, restaurants have an important role in helping to safely feed families. As the largest pizza brand in the U.S. by store count, Pizza Hut is committed to doing its part. To help keep team members and customers safe, customers can get their favorite Pizza Hut pizza via four contactless offerings: curbside and The Hut Lane pickup, delivery, or carryout.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. Pizza Hut is the Official and Only Pizza Sponsor of the NFL and NCAA®.