NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Pizza Hut® Treat Yo’Self Contest (“Promotion”) begins at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on October 13, 2021, and ends at 12:00 a.m. CT on October 21, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by the Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Employees, agents, directors of Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion, and administrative agencies, and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and step-siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e )agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to participant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from participant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related or other cause of action.
3. How To Participate: During the Promotion Period, there are four (4) ways to enter;
1. Facebook: Log in to your Facebook account or create a free account at www.facebook.com. Then, create and post an original photo of yourself that displays how you are celebrating National Pizza Month, tag @pizzahut, and include the hashtags #HutPartyFavors and #contest in the caption of your post to enter.
2. Instagram: Log in to your Instagram account or create a free account at www.instagram.com. Then, create and post an original photo of yourself that displays how you are celebrating National Pizza Month, tag @pizzahut, and include the hashtags #HutPartyFavors and #contest in the caption of your post to enter.
3. Instagram Story: Log in to your Instagram account or create a free account at www.instagram.com. Then, create and post an original photo of yourself to your Instagram story that displays how you are celebrating National Pizza Month, tag @pizzahut, and include the hashtags #HutPartyFavors and #contest and in the caption of your post to enter.
4. Twitter: Log in to your Twitter account or create a free account at www.twitter.com. Then, create and tweet an original photo of yourself that displays how you are celebrating National Pizza Month, tag @pizzahut, and include the hashtags #HutPartyFavors and #contest in the caption of your tweet to enter.
Limit one (1) entry per person per social channel account throughout the Promotion Period. Participants must not use more than one (1) social channel account to participate in the Promotion. Message and data rates may apply if the participant participates in the Promotion via mobile device.
Content Restrictions: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, at its discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• must not feature, advocate, suggest, condone or treat in a humorous manner the excessive, underage, or irresponsible consumption of beverage alcohol products;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies, or products;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
• contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
• violates any federal, state, or local laws, including without limitation, copyright laws.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the email address used to participate in Promotion at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the participant. Proof to the Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by the Sponsor.
4. Publicity Release: By participating in the Promotion, each participant grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape, and photograph the Prize recipients (“Images”). These Images will be owned by the Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Prize recipient, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Promotion Prize recipient List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. Prize Recipient Determination: All eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period will be judged by the Sponsor based on the following judging criteria: 1) Originality (40%); 2) Creativity (i.e., “wow factor”) (40%); and 3) Adherence to Contest theme (20%). The five (5) eligible entries with the highest scores from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners. The ninety-five (95) eligible entries with the next highest scores from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period will be deemed the potential First Prize winners. In the event of a tie, a “tie-breaking” judge will identify the potential winner(s) based on the criteria listed above. The sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries during the Promotion Period.
6. Prize recipient Verification: Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Prize recipients via social channel direct message and/or comment on or about October 22, 2021, and potential prize recipients must respond to Sponsor within 24 hours with the information requested to be eligible for prize receipt. If a potential prize recipient does not respond within the allowed period of time or does not meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, an alternate potential prize recipient may be randomly selected and notified. Potential Grand Prize recipients will, and potential First Prize recipients may be required to prove Promotion eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport, or similar government-issued identification in addition to the execution of an affidavit of eligibility and liability release when notified of being a potential prize recipient. Providing a potential prize recipient is in compliance with the Official Rules and has successfully proven eligibility when required potential prize recipient will be determined to be a (“Prize Recipient”). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Prize recipient, such potential Prize recipient shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Prize recipient shall be terminated and an alternative potential Prize recipient may be notified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Prize recipient for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Prize recipient in event that a potential Prize recipient fails to comply with these Official Rules.
7. Prizes: The following prizes are available to be awarded:
Grand Prizes (5): Each winner will receive pizza for one (1) year, awarded in the form of a $520 Pizza hut gift card, and a Pizza Hut sweatsuit. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize package: $678.00.
First Prizes (95): Each winner will receive a Pizza Hut sweatsuit. ARV of each First Prize: $158.00.
8. Prize Terms: Prizes will be sent to prize recipients within two (2) to (4) weeks from the date of prize verification. Exact size, make, model, and color of sweatsuit to be determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. If for any reason a Prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of the Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Prize recipient. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Prize recipient who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely the Prize recipient’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials is for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor. Total ARV of all prizes: $18,400.00.
9. Taxes: All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each Prize recipient’s responsibility.
10. General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions, or failures due to acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason, Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion or any part of the Promotion. If the Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on Pizza Hut social channels if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion for clarification purposes. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By posting an entry, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant the Promotion Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable, unconditional, and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your comment entry, name, photo, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Promotion in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to the entrant or any third party.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries or comments that are: stolen, late, lost, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, or not received entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion-related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing entries, identifying the Prize recipients, in the announcement of the Prizes and Prize recipients, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Prize recipient or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE RECIPIENT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition of PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, Participant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Participant be permitted to obtain prizes for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this PROMOTION, or any prize AWARDed, shall be resolved individually — without resort to any form of a class action — by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR PRIZES INCLUDE attorneys’ fees. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Request for Names of Prize recipients and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Prize recipients (first name and state) must be made by November 30, 2021. For the names of the winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send an email to PHsocialcare@yum.com with the subject line “Pizza Hut® Treat Yo’Self Contest” and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winner’s List” or “Official Rules” in the body of the email.
12. Provided by: This Promotion is provided by Pizza Hut, LLC. 7100 Corporate Dr., Plano, TX 75024.