Pizza Hut® Super Bowl LIV Promotion
PROVIDED BY PIZZA HUT, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Pizza Hut® Super Bowl LIV Promotion (“Promotion”) begins one (1) hour prior to the opening kick-off of Super Bowl LIV, currently scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on February 2, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 2, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into six (6) entry categories throughout Super Bowl LIV; (i) pre-game one (1) hour prior to kick-off (ii) 1st Quarter; (iii) 2nd Quarter; (iv) Halftime Intermission; (v) 3rd Quarter; and (vi) 4th Quarter (each, an “Entry Category”). Each Entry Category will begin at the start of the game occurrence specified (i.e., start of the 2nd quarter) and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 2, 2020. The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons legally and physically residing inone of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of submission: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Employees, agents, directors of Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate Promotion. The NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
By participating in this Promotion, participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e ) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to participant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from participant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
3. How To Participate: During each Entry Category, participants can follow @pizzahut on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pizzahut where Sponsor will post one (1) tweet during each Entry Category with a specific call to action. Participants must: (i) log-in to their Twitter account or create a free account at www.Twitter.com; and (ii) follow the instructions outlined by Sponsor for the applicable Entry Category tweet and post a reply with the required content along with the hashtag #huthutsweeps and tag @PizzaHut in the reply to be considered. The content of your reply tweet will not be judged and will therefore not increase or decrease your chances of winning a prize, however, the content of your reply tweet must align with the specified call to action for the applicable Entry Category to be considered, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
Limit one (1) reply tweet per person using only one (1) Twitter account for each Entry Category. Participant must not use more than one (1) Twitter account to participate in Promotion. Message and data rates may apply if participant participates in Promotion via mobile device.
Content Restrictions: Tweets and corresponding Promotion submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• must not feature, advocate, suggest, condone or treat in a humorous manner the excessive, underage or irresponsible consumption of beverage alcohol products;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies or products;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
• contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
• violates any federal, state or local laws, including without limitation, copyright laws.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted the winning submission, the “authorized account subscriber” of the email address used to participate in Promotion at the actual time of submission, will be deemed to be the participant. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
If a submission contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the submission by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the submission. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render submission null and void. By posting a submission, entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the submission consent to the use of the submission in the Promotion and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
4. Publicity Release: By participating in the Promotion, eachparticipantgrants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Prize recipient (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Prize recipient, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, Promotion, or a Promotion Prize recipient List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. Prize Recipient Determination: One (1) potential winner for each Entry Category (for a total of six (6) potential winners) will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about February 4, 2020, following the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received for each Entry Category. The odds of receiving a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Category. Sponsor reserves the right to not award a prize for an Entry Category if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified submission for an applicable Entry Category.
6. Prize recipient Verification: Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Prize recipients via Twitter direct message and/or comment on or about February 4, 2020 and potential prize recipients must respond to Sponsor within two (2) days with the information requested to be eligible for prize receipt. If a potential Prize recipient does not respond within the allowed period of time, or does not meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, an alternate for the applicable Entry Category may be notified. The potential Prize recipients may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and may be also required to provide a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Prize recipient. Providing potential Prize recipient is in compliance with the Official Rules and has successfully proven eligibility when required potential Prize recipient will be determined to be the (“Prize recipient”). In the event of non-compliance by the potential Prize recipient such potential Prize recipient shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a prize recipient shall be terminated and an alternative potential Prize recipient next in contention for prize recipient designation may be notified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Prize recipient for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to award a Prize to an alternate in event that a potential Prize recipient fails to comply with these Official Rules.
7. Prizes (6) (One (1) awarded per Entry Category): The winner of the pre-game Entry Category will receive a $100 Pizza Hut e-gift card code (applicable online only for delivery only) and two (2) tickets to the 2020 NFL Draft Weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada (the “Pre-game Prize Package”). Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations and timing will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Any and all transportation to/from 2020 NFL Draft Weekend and accommodations (if any) will not be provided by Sponsor and will be each winner’s sole responsibility. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Pre-game Prize Package is $300. Each winner of the subsequent Entry Categories will receive a $100 Pizza Hut e-gift card code applicable online only, for delivery only. The ARV of each such prize is $100. Gift card is subject to certain terms as specified by Promoter. Gift cards will be sent to each award recipient via Twitter direct message by February 9, 2020 pending award verification. Limit of one (1) prize per person throughout the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes is $800.
8. Prize Terms: If for any reason a Prize is unavailable or Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award substitute Prizes, or portion of a Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of a Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Prize recipient. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Prize recipient who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely each Prize recipient’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
9. Taxes: All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each Prize recipient’s responsibility.
10. General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if Prizes cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation,infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion, or any part of the Promotion. If Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on Pizza Hut social channels if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By posting a submission, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant the Promotion Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your tweet submission, name, photo, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Promotion in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions or tweets that are: stolen, late, lost, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, or not received submissions, or that have incorrect or inaccurate submission information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Prize recipients,in the announcement of the Prizes and Prize recipients, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone,computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer system/softwareor mobile phoneor other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert submission is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated submissions are permitted and any submissions received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated submission; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Prize recipient or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE RECIPIENT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition of PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, Participant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Participant be permitted to obtain prizes for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this PROMOTION, or any prize AWARDed, shall be resolved individually — without resort to any form of class action — by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) ; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR PRIZES INCLUDE attorneys’ fees. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of texas.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Request for Names of Prize recipients and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Prize recipients (first name and state) must be made by March 3, 2020. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Prize recipients and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024 and (ii) write, as applicable, “Prize recipient’s Name” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
12. Provided by: This Promotion is provided by Pizza Hut, LLC. 7100 Corporate Dr., Plano, TX 75024.