Pizza Hut® Vintage T-shirt TBT Giveaway
SPONSORED BY PIZZA HUT, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Pizza Hut Vintage T-shirt TBT Giveaway (“Promotion”) begins at 10:30 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, September 12, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons legally and physically residing inone of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Employees, agents, directors of Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e)agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. How To Enter: During the Promotion Period entrants must (i) log onto their Instagram account; (ii) follow @pizzahut on Instagram (if not doing so already); (iii) locate the Promotion post on the @pizzahut Instagram account; and (iv) post a comment that answers the question outlined in the Promotion post and also include the emojis 🍕 and 👕 in your comment to receive one (1) entry. The content of your comment will not be judged and will therefore not increase or decrease your chances of winning a prize. An Instagram account is required to enter the Promotion. An Instagram account can be created and maintained free of charge at www.Instagram.com. Although it is free to enter, standard message and data charges may be incurred if you use your mobile device to enter this Promotion (e.g., via the Instagram mobile application).
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the Instagram account used to participate in Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
4. Prizes (100): Winners will each receive a branded Pizza Hut t-shirt. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $20.
Prizes will be sent to each winner within seven (7) days from date of winner verification. Total ARV of all prizes is $2,000.
5. Publicity Release: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit and all elements embodied in their entry, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, marketing, or a Promotion winner list or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Determination: One hundred (100) potential winners will be chosen at random at the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. The odds of receiving a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Verification: Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winners via Instagram direct message or comment within two (2) business days following the Promotion Period and potential winners must respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours with the information requested to be eligible for prize receipt. If a potential winner does not respond within the allowed period of time, or does not meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, an alternate potential winner may be selected and notified for the applicable prize. The potential winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and may be also required to provide a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being the potential winner. Providing a potential winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and has successfully completed the required documents and eligibility requirements, the potential winner will be confirmed and verified as a winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential winner such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential winner may be notified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of a winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner in event that a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
By participating in Promotion, winners acknowledges that Promotion Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prizes and that a winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the prize that winner deems appropriate.
8. Prize Terms: If for any reason a prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award substitute prizes, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of any prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the winners. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to the winners who are unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the prize are solely each winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
9. Taxes: All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each winner’s responsibility.
10. General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation,infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion, or any part of the Promotion. If Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on Pizza Hut social channels if time permits and Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such action taken to award the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries or social media posts or comments that are: stolen, late, lost, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, or not received entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing entries, social media posts or comments, identifying the winners,in the announcement of the prizes and winners, and the fulfillment of any prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone,computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/softwareor mobile phoneor other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining any entries by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such winner or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY AN WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS AN WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS AN WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition of PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, Entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain prizes for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this PROMOTION, or any prize AWARDed, shall be resolved individually — without resort to any form of class action — by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) ; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR PRIZES INCLUDE attorneys’ fees. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of texas.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Request for Name of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by October 23, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024 and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winner’s List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
12. Sponsored by: This Promotion is sponsored by Pizza Hut, LLC. 7100 Corporate Dr., Plano, TX 75024.