Pizza Hut® Hut Rewards Game Plan Giveaways Sweepstakes
SPONSORED BY PIZZA HUT, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Promotion Period: The Pizza Hut® Hut Rewards Game Plan Giveaways Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on September 4, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will be divided into weekly entry periods as outlined in the chart below. The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older. Eligible minors must have their parents or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Employees, agents, directors of Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), Prize Logic, their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
- How To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period; 1. Sign-up for Game Plan: Entrants must (i) sign up for a Hut Rewards account (or log-in to their account), and (ii) follow the instructions provided to sign-up for Game Plan to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Weekly Period drawing. There is no cost to sign-up for Game Plan or maintain an account. 2. Online Order: Entrants must (i) sign up for a Hut Rewards account (or log-in to their account), and (ii) follow the instructions to place an order using your Hut Rewards account information in the applicable field and submit to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Weekly Period drawing. OR 3. Mail-in: To receive one (1) entry without having a Hut Rewards account or placing an online order, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, hand-print your name, complete address, daytime and evening telephone numbers (area code included), and date-of-birth, and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to: Pizza Hut® Hut Rewards Game Plan Giveaways Sweepstakes AMOE, Pizza Hut Game Plan Giveaways Sweepstakes PO Box 251328 West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Mail-in entry requests must be postmarked by the dates specified in the chart above to be eligible for the applicable Weekly Period drawing.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the Hut Rewards account used to participate in Promotion at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email account during the Promotion Period. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entrants, whether a Winner or not, agree that in exchange for their participation in Promotion, they grant, and have the full right to grant Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns: (i) the right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize entries; and (ii) the assignable, sublicenseable, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, right and license to use, exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual and aural elements, and or otherwise exploit, the entries, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, including without limitation, using entrant’s, and that of any other individuals featured in entry, name, image, likeness, performance, voice, and any other attributes of entrant and any other individual featured in entry individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any manner, including advertising, promoting and publicizing Sponsor an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation to, or review or approval by, or payment of any kind to entrant or any third party. In addition, entrant grants the right to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, and photograph the entrant. Entrants agree that Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by any third parties.
- Trip Prize Conditions: Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Actual value of may vary based on point of departure, destination and date of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Travel is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply.
- Publicity Release: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes of winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, marketing, or a Promotion winner list or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Winner Determination: Potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor for each Weekly Period on or about the dates outlined in the chart above from among all of the eligible entries received for each Weekly Period. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of Entries received for each Weekly Period. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 2, 2019 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Non-winning entries from one Weekly Period drawing will carry over to subsequent Weekly Period drawings, if any. All Entries received throughout the Promotion period will be included in the Grand Prize drawing.
- Winner Verification: Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winners via phone, mail or email within two (2) business days following each applicable drawing and potential winners must respond to Sponsor within three (3) days with the information requested to be eligible for prize receipt. If a potential winner does not respond within the allowed period of time, or does not meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, an alternate potential winner may be selected for the applicable drawing/prize and notified. Potential winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and may be also required to provide a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential winner. Provided a potential winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and has successfully completed the required documents and eligibility requirements, such potential winner will be confirmed and verified as a winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential winner, such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential winner may be notified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of a winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner in event that a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. If any potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein (and if a trip prize winner such parent must accompany winner on trip as his/her guest).
By participating in Promotion, winner acknowledges that Promotion Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prizes and that an winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the prize that winner deems appropriate.
- Prize Terms: If for any reason prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
- Taxes: All Winners with cumulative Prize values of $600 or over must supply Sponsor with their social security number. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the cumulative value of Prizes received is $600 or over. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, including if a trip Prize winner but not limited to any additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, luggage fees, excursions, hotel incidentals, souvenirs and gratuities are solely each winner’s responsibility.
- General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if the prizes cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion, or any part of the Promotion. If Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on Pizza Hut social channels and website if time permits and Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing for the Weekly Period(s) at issue from among all eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to such action taken to award the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, or not received entries or orders, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries or online orders in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing entries or online orders, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the fulfillment of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining any entries by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such winner or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition of PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, Entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain prizes for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this PROMOTION, or any prize AWARDed, shall be resolved individually — without resort to any form of class action — by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) any and all claims, judgments and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR PRIZES INCLUDE attorneys’ fees. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of texas.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by February 10, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024 and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winner’s Names” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
- Sponsored by: This Promotion is sponsored by Pizza Hut, LLC. 7100 Corporate Dr., Plano, TX 75024.