Pizza Hut® Special Delivery Baby Search
PROVIDED BY PIZZA HUT, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Promotion Period: The Pizza Hut® Special Delivery Baby Search (“Promotion”) begins upon the opening kick-off of Super Bowl LIII, currently scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on February 3, 2019, and ends 24 hours following the conclusion of Super Bowl LIII (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Promotion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Promotion are final. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of submission: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Employees, agents, and directors of Pizza Hut, LLC (“Sponsor”), Zeno Group, Inc., their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses), and those living in the same household, whether or not related are not eligible to participate Promotion. The NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as same are not eligible to participate.
By participating in this Promotion, participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to participant’s participation in Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Promotion Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from participant’s participation in Promotion or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded.
- How To Participate: During the Promotion Period, participants must: (i) log-in to their Twitter account or create a free account at www.Twitter.com; and (ii) tweet a photo of their child or legal ward born during Super Bowl LIII along with the official time of birth with the hashtags #PizzaHutSpecialDelivery and #promotion and tag @PizzaHut in the tweet to be considered. Limit one (1) submission per person using only one (1) Twitter account throughout the Promotion Period. Participant must not use more than one (1) Twitter account to participate in Promotion. Message and data rates may apply if participant participates in Promotion via mobile device.
Content Restrictions: Tweets and corresponding photo submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- must not feature, advocate, suggest, condone or treat in a humorous manner the excessive, underage or irresponsible consumption of beverage alcohol products;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies or products;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- violates any federal, state or local laws, including without limitation, copyright laws.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted the winning submission, the “authorized account subscriber” of the email address used to participate in Promotion at the actual time of submission, will be deemed to be the participant. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
- Prize (1): Prize recipient will receive Pizza Hut for a year (twelve (12) months), awarded in the form of a $520 Pizza Hut gift card, and two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIV, currently scheduled to take place in Miami Gardens, Florida on February 2, 2020. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize package: $3,520. Gift card is subject to certain terms as specified by Sponsor. Any and all ground and/or air transportation and accommodations associated with attending Super Bowl LIV will not be provided by Sponsor and will be winner’s sole responsibility. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize.
- Publicity Release: By participating in the Promotion, each participant grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Prize recipient (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Prize recipient, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, Promotion, or a Promotion Prize recipient List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Prize Recipient Determination: The one (1) participant to post an eligible submission (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules) of his/her child or legal ward who is the first to be born based on official date and time of birth during Super Bowl LIII (after the official kick-off and through the end of regulation game, inclusive of any OT) will be deemed the potential prize recipient (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). In the event of a tie based on date and time of birth, Sponsor will award the prize to the participant to first post the eligible submission to Twitter (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). In the event no participants post an eligible submission during the Promotion Period, the prize will not be awarded.
- Prize Recipient Verification: Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Prize recipient via Twitter direct message and/or comment on or about February 6, 2019 and potential prize recipient must respond to Sponsor within two (2) days with the information requested to be eligible for prize receipt. If the potential Prize recipient does not respond within the allowed period of time, or does not meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules, the participant whose child or legal ward next to be born based on official date and time of birth during Super Bowl LIII may be notified. In addition to providing proof of being the parent or legal guardian of the child depicted in the submission, the potential Prize recipient may be required to prove Promotion eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, proof of child’s date and time of birth, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a valid birth certificate. Providing potential Prize recipient is in compliance with the Official Rules and has successfully proven eligibility when required, potential Prize recipient will be determined to be the (“Prize recipient”). In the event of non-compliance by the potential Prize recipient such potential Prize recipient shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a prize recipient shall be terminated and an alternative potential Prize recipient next in contention for prize recipient designation may be notified. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Prize recipient for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Prize recipient in event that the potential Prize recipient fails to comply with these Official Rules. By participating in Promotion, Prize recipient acknowledges that Promotion Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Prize recipient will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prize that Prize recipient deems appropriate.
- Prize Terms: If for any reason Prize is unavailable or Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and provide a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Prize recipient. Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Prize recipient who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely Prize recipient’s responsibility. PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
- Taxes: All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Prize recipient’s responsibility.
- General Terms: Promotion Entities are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Promotion Entities. If, for any reason Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promotion Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion, or any part of the Promotion. If Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on Pizza Hut social channels if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Promotion for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions or tweets that are: stolen, late, lost, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, or not received submissions, or that have incorrect or inaccurate submission information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion related advertisements. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Prize recipients, in the announcement of the Prize and Prize recipient, and the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert submission is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated submissions are permitted and any submissions received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated submission; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Prize recipient or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE RECIPIENT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE RECIPIENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition of PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, Participant agrees that: (i) under no circumstance will Participant be permitted to obtain prizes for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT all causes of action arising out of or connected with this PROMOTION, or any prize AWARDed, shall be resolved individually — without resort to any form of class action — by BINDING arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) ; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments and prizes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR PRIZES INCLUDE attorneys’ fees. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of texas.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Request for Name of Prize recipient and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Prize recipient (first name and state) must be made by March 5, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the name of the Prize recipient and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024 and (ii) write, as applicable, “Prize recipient’s Name” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
- Provided by: This Promotion is provided by Pizza Hut, LLC. 7100 Corporate Dr., Plano, TX 75024.